This badam milk is one of the best approaches to remember almonds for our standard diet. I consistently make natively constructed badam milk powder to make moment badam milk, however, this badam milk formula is a customS one made by drenching almonds, making a smoothie, and bubbling it with milk, tastes heavenly as well.
- Milk- 1 Cup
- Sugar- 2 tbsp
- Saffron - 3 or 4 strands (optional)
- Absorb the almonds in two cups of bubbling water for five to ten minutes. Channel and strip them. Cut fifteen of them. Spot the leftover in the container of a blender and crush to smooth juice.
- Warm the milk in a profound non-stick container over high warmth. When it reaches boiling point, decrease warmth to medium, add almond glue, and stew on low warmth for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Add the saffron, green cardamom powder, and nutmeg powder and blend. Add sugar and blend till sugar breaks up.
- Take dish off the warmth and fill singular glasses.
- Garnish with the cut almonds and serve hot.