Cold coffee is a rich and famous cold refreshment, that has chiefly three ingredients – Coffee powder, milk, and sugar. Additionally called cold coffee shake or cold coffee milkshake, it is an ideal beverage to taste during sweltering long periods of summers.
The most awesome aspect of this cold coffee is the foamy layer on top, which makes it taste significantly really engaging. This formula will give you precisely the same espresso, that you may have appreciated in various bistros or cafés. You simply need a couple of fixings and it will prepare in less than 5 minutes.
- Warm Water - 2 Tbsp
- Sugar - 1 Tbsp
- Cold Milk - 1 3/4 Cup
- Instant Coffee Powder - 1 Tbsp
- Vanilla Icecream - 1/4 Cup
- Take a bowl.
- Start with, add the water, sugar, ice cubes(optional), and coffee powder to a blender/mixie.
- Mix it multiple times until the sugar and coffee powder is too dissolve.
- Now, add the milk, vanilla ice cream and mix pleasantly for 2 mins or until everything mix well and become foamy.