Eggs are only the ideal fixing to make a simple and fast supper, a morning meal, lunch, informal breakfast, or even a perfect evening gathering dish. Eggs are flexible to make pretty much anything. This formula of egg bhurji is an undisputed top choice among all the egg sweethearts since these fried eggs rush to make.
Ingredients of Egg Bhurji - Mumbai Style
- Eggs - 4
- Onions finely chopped - 2
- Tomatoes - 2
- Green chilies - 3
- Coriander leaves
- Curry leaves
- Oil or Ghee or Butter
- Cumin Seeds
- Red chilli powder
- Turmeric powder
- Pav bhaji masala
- Asafoetida (hing) - 1 pinch
- Salt as required
- In a huge bowl, whisk the eggs utilizing a spoon and keep aside.
- Take a skillet, add oil or ghee and hotness. Presently add jeera, onions, hing, green chillies, curry leaves, capsicum and ginger. Saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and not many coriander leaves. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 Tbsp spread, pav bhaji masala, red stew powder, turmeric powder and salt according to taste. Blend well.
- Lastly, pour in the somewhat beaten eggs and continue to speed until cooked.
- Top it up with spread. Embellish with the leftover coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.