Prepare time: 5 min Cook Time:15 min Ready in: 20 min
Ghee rice is tasty rice ready by cooking ghee simmered rice in the lethargic fire with singed onion, seared cashew, and seared dry grapes as a topping. This is an exceptionally simple and basic rice formula with fundamental fixings which can go with any curry or sauce.
- Rice - 1 cup
- Salt as required
- Fried Onions- 1/4 cup
- Ginger garlic paste
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds
- Bay leaf
- Start anise
- First, wash the rice then soak it for 20 minutes.
- In a dish/pot add water, narrows leaf, clove, cardamom, cumin seeds, cinnamon stick, star anise, ginger garlic glue, mint leaves, hardly any drops of oil, and salt. Blend well.
- At the point when the water begins to bubble add absorbed rice and cook till 70% is finished. Channel the water and keep the rice to the side.
- Presently heat ghee in a substantial base sear cashews until brilliant brown, then, at that point add dry grapes, when it puffs add the 70% cooked rice and salt.
- Blend tenderly. Presently embellish it with singed onions and close it with top and put the fire to low.
- At the point when the rice appears to be a completely cooked turn off the fire and serve it hot with hot sauce or curry of your decision!