Prepare time: 10 min Cook Time: 5 min Ready in: 15 min
The secret to getting ready the simplest chepala pulusu is to released and never holding yourself back whereas getting ready the masala.
- 7 or 8 fish
- one cup finely cut onions
- one 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- one tsp cumin pwd
- one tsp coriander pwd
- one 1/2 tsp red hot pepper pwd
- 1/4 tsp turmeric pwd
- ten twelve curry leaves
- salt to style
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp methi seeds
Methods For chepa pulusu
- Heat oil during a wide vessel and add the mustard seeds and allow them to split .Add the methi seeds and let it brown.Add the curry leaves and stay for many seconds.
- Add the cut onions and fry on medium heat Add ginger-garlic paste and fry for three mts. Add the turmeric pwd, coriander pwd, cumin pwd, red chili pwd and salt and fry for a moment. Add the tamarind extract and produce it to boil.
- Now place the fish items within the vessel and cook for three mts. Add the chillis. flip the fish items over and cook. cook on low heat for ten mts. Let the sauce thicken and until the oil separates or leaves. modify salt and garnish with cut coriander leaves.