Prepare time: 35 min Cook Time: 10 min Ready in: 45min
The chilli Chicken is a delicious and lip slap Indo Chinese chicken that you will bring your parties. Serve the chilli Chicken along with Hakka Noodles for a weekend dinner.
- 400 gm chicken
- 1/2 cup corn flour powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon sliced green chilli
- 2 tablespoon venigar
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
Methods For chilli chicken
- Mix the chicken, egg, cornflour, ginger and garlic paste, 2 tsp salt, and enough water so that the chicken pieces are coated with better. Leave this for about 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep-fry the chicken pieces over high heat to begin with and then lower the flame. Fry until the chicken is cooked through.
- add onions and stir-fry over high heat until they are translucent
- Add the green chillies and saute for a minute
- Add salt, soy sauce, vinegar, and the deep-fried chicken, and toss well.
- Serve hot, garnished with the green chillies