Prepare time: 45 min Cook Time: 10 min Ready in: 55 min
These grilled chicken sandwich taste best when you eat them in your backyard with a cold drink and good friends.
- Brown bread slices four
- Chicken poached and chopped one cup
- White bread slices four
- Black pepper powder one teaspoon
- Mayonnaise 3/4 cup
- Cheese 1/2 cup
- Tomato ketchup 1/4 cup
- Potatoes poached and sliced three medium
- Cheese slices four
- Tomatoes sliced a pair
- Potato wafers
Methods For grilled chicken sandwich
- Take chopped chicken during a bowl. Add salt, pepper powder,
- Add cheese, cetchup, torn lettuce and blend. Take a light bread slice. unfold some chicken combine
- Place potato slices and sprinkle salt and pepper powder
- Take a brown bread slice. unfold some chicken combine.Apply some on another slice of brown bread and place it over the cheese slice.
- Prepare the remaining sandwiches within the same method. Serve with tomato slices, cucumber slices and potato wafers.