Prepare time: 30 min Cook Time: 30 min Ready in: 65 min
Prawn fry instruction or royyala vepudu is shallow cooked with the essential spices and its an immediate dish which will be created in few mts But, the fore most necessary purpose in creating a prawn is cleanup and deveining the prawns.
- Prawns five hundred gms, clean and de-veined
- Onions 2, finely sliced
- Garlic, 3, finely minced
- Red chile pwd one 1/2 tsps (adjust)
- Turmeric pwd 1/4 tsp
- Coriander pwd one tsp
- Kasuri methi 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Garam masala pwd (3 cloves, 1" cinnamon stick, 1 elaichi)
- juice OR curd/yogurt one tbsp
- Curry leaves 15-20
- oil one 1//2 tbsps
Methods For prawns fry
- Marinate the prawns in ginger chili paste, 3/4 tsp chilly pwd, turmeric pwd, juice and salt for ten mts.
- Add 1/4 cup of water to the prawns and produce to a boil, cut back to medium flame cook for 6-8 mts. shut down heat and drain the surplus water
- Heat oil in pan, add the finely minced garlic and stay for mt. Add sliced onions, kasuri methi and curry leaves and stay until the onions flip a light-weight caramlized brown, approx 7-8 mts.
- Add the prawns,1/4 tsp chili pwd, , coriander pwd and garam masala pwd and fry for three mts.regulate salt and switch off heat. Serve hot as a starter or as a fry with rice.