- Carrots - 2
- Oranges -2
- Lemon - 1/4
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Wash the oranges and carrots and wipe off them.
- Eliminate strip and separate each part of oranges and eliminate seeds from them. Strip and cut carrots into pieces. Eliminate external skin from the lime. Pour 1/4 cup water in the container or a blender or a blender processor. Add orange segments, carrot pieces and lime.
- Mix until smooth puree. You can likewise utilize organic product juicer rather than blender to separate the juice.
- Seperate the pulp and juice by using strainer or cheese cloth.
- Assemble every one of the sides of the cheesecloth, turn it and press to get however much squeeze as you can.
- If you want add ice cubes in a chilled serving glasses.
- Enjoy freshly prepared orange carrot juice.