beetroot chutney Recipe or beetroot pachadi is a basic and ingredients recipe made with beetroot cuts and coconut. This recipe has a dazzling red tone with a splendid surface. it is a generally excellent option for your morning breakfast to be presented with dosa and idli yet, in addition, to be presented with steamed rice.
- Beetroot -1
- Green Chillies
- Red dried chilies
- Mustard Seeds
- Urad dal
- Curry Leaves
- First take a kadai heat 3 tsp oil and 1 tbsp urad dal, 1 tbsp chana dal, ½ tsp cumin, and 3 dried red stew.
- Now add 1-inch ginger, 1½ cup beetroot, and ½ tsp salt, saute for 2 minutes.
- Presently add ¼ cup water, cover, and cook for 10 minutes.
- cook until the beetroot becomes smooth then turn off the flame. Keep it aside cool it totally, and move to the blender.
- Now take and add 1 cup coconut, little ball estimated tamarind, ¼ tsp salt, and ½ cup water.
- Mix well until it converts into a smooth paste adding more water whenever required.
- Now set up the pan by warming 2 tsp oil. When the oil is hot, add 1 tsp mustard, ½ tsp urad dal, 1 dried red stew, scarcely any curry leaves, and permit to splutter.
- Pour the treating over beetroot chutney and blend well.
- Now the chutney is ready, serve it with dosa, idly, and rice as well.