Prepare time: 15 min Cook Time: 15 min Ready in: 30 min
Gongura pachadi is a mark Andhra chutney, a mouth-watering mix of crisp, ground gongura(sorrel) leaves spiced with red and green chilies. Gongura pachadi formula is a mark dish of Andhra Pradesh in India. Gongora is the real element of this formula. An exceptional mix of roan leaves or ground gongura is made into a chutney.
• 1 Cluster gongura / గోంగూర (wash them, separate leaves from the stalk and dry them without water)
• 10 red chilies / ఎండుమిర్చి
• 3 Tbsp vegetable oil / నూనె
• 1 Tbsp urad dal / మినప్పప్పు
• 2 Tbsp coriander seeds / ధనియాలు
• 6 garlic cloves / వెల్లుల్లి
• 1 Tbsp chana dal or Bengal gram / చనా పప్పు
• Squeeze of Hing / ఇంగువ
• Salt to taste / ఉ ప్పు
• 1 tsp mustard seeds / ఆవాలు
• 5 Tbsp vegetable oil / నూనె
• 4 garlic cloves / వెల్లుల్లి
• 3 dry red chilies / ఎండుమిర్చి
• 1/2 tsp cumin seeds / జీలకర్ర
• 1 spring of curry leaves / కరివేపాకు takes off
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a container.
- Add the gongura leaves, saute until the point that the leaves lose their shading and turn out to be delicate.
- Remove them from the skillet and let them cool.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil and mustard seeds to a similar container.
- When the mustard seeds begin to splutter, include cumin seeds, red chilies, urad dal, coriander seeds, and garlic cloves.
- Fry till they are brilliant dark colored in shading.
- Grind these previously mentioned fixings with salt.
- Add the fricasseed gongura leaves and granulate coarsely.
- Heat 4 tbsp of oil in a container and add mustard seeds to it.
- Add dry red chilies, pulverized garlic, cumin seeds, curry leaves when the mustard seeds begin to splutter.
- Fry until the point that garlic is somewhat darker.
- Remove the treating from the warmth. Give it a chance to cool before adding it to the ground gongura pachadi.
- Serve with steamed rice and spoon brimming with ghee.