Prawns Pulusu Recipe | Royyala pulusu is one of the basic recipes which should be possible with few ingredients. However, this specific recipe is an extremely basic and fast kind of thing that requires no crushing of any extraordinary masala yet at the same time accomplishes deliciousness.
- prawns(royyalu) - 1/2 kg
- onion(medium) - 1
- tomato(small) - 1
- curry leaves
- coriander - finely choped
- green chillies
- mustard seeds(avalu)
- turmeric powder - 1/2 tbsp
- red chily powder - 2 to 3 tbsp
- tammarind juice - as per consistency
- salt as required
- oil - 5 tbsp
- Take the prawns to clean appropriately then add salt, turmeric powder,1 spoon of red chilly powder and pour some water and cook for ten minutes.
- Presently heat oil in the pan then add mustard seeds, chopped onion, green chilies, tomato, curry leaves, and some salt, turmeric powder,2 spoons of red cold powder then, at that point, cook it for five minutes.
- Also, add cooked prawns blend well then, at that point, pour tamarind squeeze then, at that point, cook it for ten minutes.
- At last, add coriander leaves.
- That's it, delicious royyala pulusu is ready.
- Serve it with hot rice.