Prepare time: 20 min Cook Time: 15 min Ready in: 35 min
the chocolate barfi is one of the easy and quick sweet that can be make.it is a indian sweet fudge made mostly with milk
- Khoya one 1/4 cups, nonsweet mawa
- Milk 1/4 cup
- dried milk two tbsps
- Sugar 1/3 cup, powdered
- Saffron 3-4 strands soaked in a very tbsp of milk (optional)
- drawn butter one 1/2 tbsps
- Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- chocolate one tbsp
Methods For chocolate barfi
- Add saffron strands to a tbsp of milk and put aside.
- Heat drawn butter in an exceedingly wide shallow non-stick pan. Once it turns hot, add the broken mawa and saute for three mts on low flame, stirring unceasingly .
- Add the milk and sugar and blend. it'll get liquidy. Keep stirring on low flame. Add powdered milk, cardamom powder and saffron infused milk and blend.
- Soon the mawa can thicken and leave the perimeters of the pan and kind an outsized lumpy mixture. At this stage, take away 3 fourth of the mixture to a lubricated metal pan or plate.
- Grease a flat ladle and unfold the white khoya mixture and smoothen the highest and put aside. enable the white layer to chill down a touch, approx five mts.
- Add chocolate to the remaining one fourth mixture and keep combination for two mts. put off flame and permit the mixture to come back quiet down a bit or heat enough for you to handle.
- Spread the chocolate mixture on high of the white layer and smoothen it with a lubricated ladle. enable to chill utterly.
- Run a lubricated knife through the set layers, remove squares and take away rigorously. Garnish with bonkers and serve