Prepare time: 10 min Cook Time: 5 min Ready in: 15 min
Allam" in Telugu implies Ginger and "Pachadi" signifies Pickle. Formula source is my dear companion, whose roots are from Andhra.
This ginger pickle can be utilized as a backup for a wide range of dosas and chapathis. Furthermore, obviously, it tastes yummilicious with curd rice.
- Peeled/ Chopped Ginger – 1/2 cup
- Dry Red Chillies – 2
- Gingelly Oil – 3 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
- Fenugreek Seeds – 1 tsp
- Add the ginger, red chillies, salt and jaggery with the tamarind extract.
- Add a little water and crush together.
- Warmth oil in a dish.
- Add the ground ginger combination, ground powder and saute well until the crude smell vanishes.
- Take out and move to a serving dish.