The potato 65 is one such wonderful bite. You can serve it as a starter nibble before suppers as well. It can likewise be filled in as a side dish with an south Indian course.
- 1/2 cup water(నీరు)
- 1 tsp soy sauce(సోయా సాస్)
- Coriander to garnish(కొత్తిమీర)
- 1 tsp coriander powder(కొత్తిమీర పొడి)
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup(టమోటా కెచప్)
- 5-7 curry leaves(కరివేపాకు)
- 2-3 dried red chilies(ఎండిన ఎర్ర మిరపకాయలు)
- 3 tsp corn starch/flour(మొక్కజొన్న పిండి)
- 1 bowl curd(పెరుగు)
- 2-3 chopped garlic cloves(తరిగిన వెల్లుల్లి )
- Salt (ఉప్పు)
- 1 tsp Chilly powder(కారం పొడి)
Procedure to make aloo 65
- Wash potatoes, take a bowl with water and boil them after add potatoes in it.
- When these potatoes are cooked, separate them from the water and move them in a bowl. After that peel the potatoes and cut into pieces
- In this bowl, include corn flour, some salt and a spot of garam masala.
- In a container, include some vegetable oil and let it heat. To this, include the corn starch potatoes pieces and let them fry until the covering is cooked and firm.
- In another container, include 2-3 tsp of vegetable oil. To this, include the curry leaves, dried red chillies, garlic and cook until the garlic is brilliant. Presently include garam masala, mirch, some salt, coriander powder, ketchup and soy sauce; combine well.
- Following a moment, include the curd and blend altogether. Finally include some water and let it cook for 30 seconds or somewhere in the vicinity.
- To this blend, include the potato pieces and mix them. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve it.
- Tasty aloo 65 is ready to eat.