Amla pickle recipe is amazingly basic, yet I might want to share not many tips and varieties. right off the bat, I have slashed the gooseberries to little measure and utilized in this pickle. anyway if your amla is little in size use it entirety. besides, I would vigorously prescribe to set up the amla pickle in little clumps. steadily the amlas in pickle sauce turns out to be delicate and looses its shape. ultimately, store amla achar in a dry and clean jug or tin in cooler for a long time span of usability.
- Mustard Seeds - 5 tbsp
- Fenugreek seeds- 2 tbsp
- Fennel seeds
- Amla - 15
- Oil -1/4 cup
- Hing / asafoetida
- Chilli Powder - 4 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1 tbsp
- Salt (add as required) - 1tbsp
- Wash and steam the amlas (gooseberry) for 10 minutes. cook till the amlas open up without anyone else, allow it to cool totally.
- Further, open the amla by isolating the sections and eliminating the seeds from focus.
- Spread it on the plate and permit it to cool totally.
- Set up the pickle masala by warming the dish.
- Take a kadai, and add 2 tsp mustard, 1 tsp methi and 1 tsp fennel seeds fry them till they become brilliant.
- Move to the blender and mix to a fine powder. keep to the side.
- Moreover, heat ¼ cup mustard oil or any cooking oil.
- When the oil is hot, include 1 tsp mustard and a pinch of hing. permit to splutter.
- Also, switch off the flame and add steamed amlas.
- Saute briefly or work the amlas ingest flavor.
- Further include 2 tsp stew powder, 1 tsp turmeric, and 1 tsp salt. blend well.
- Additionally add arranged pickle masala and blend well.
- At last, serve the pickle with steamed rice.