Aratikaya Vepudu is an Andhra Style Raw Banana Dry curry. It is a straightforward formula yet tastes outstanding combined with rice and dal/rasam. It is an ideal sabzi to prepare in your lunch box as well.
- Raw Bananas
- Chilly Powder
- Salt as required
- Peel off the skin of raw banana and chop it into small pieces.
- Take a skillet heat it and pour some oil(3 to 4 Tbsp) in it.
- After add chopped pieces saute them.
- Let them fry, fry until changes into crispy.
- Then add 1 tbsp of chilly powder and salt as required.
- Wait for 5min then off the stove.
- Serve it with plain rice.