Prepare time: 5 min Cook Time: 10 min Ready in: 15 min
Aratikaya Vepudu is a Andhra Raw Banana Dry Sabzi. it tastes when paired with rice and dal/rasam.
- one giant onion, finely cut
- one tsp ginger garlic paste
- one tsp chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- pinch of methi powder (dry roast and build a fine pwd)
- pinch of cinnamon powder
- one 1/2 tbsps oil
- salt to style
- coriander leaves for garnish
Methods For aratikaya vepudu
- Mix methi powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt, ginger garlic paste and grated to the sliced raw plantain. Sprinkle 4-5 tbsps of water and keep aside for ten mts.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a vessel, add the cumin seeds and allow them to splutter. Add curry leaves and chilies and toss for regarding 5-6 seconds
- Add the sliced onions and stay for 4-5 mts until they fry. Add the sliced items and fry for 4-5 mts while not on medium high. perpetually fry to make sure they do not burn or stick with the pan.
- Cook with low to medium flame for 18-20 mts or until the pan measure well roast and switch off. cook on medium high, moving perpetually, for 2-3 mts. Add cinnamon powder and blend. close up heat and take away onto a serving bowl.
- Serve with hot rice and sambur.