This baby corn stir fry is a simple, easy and quick stir fry made with few ingredients.
- Baby corn - 10
- Onion 1
- Red chili powder
- Salt as required
- Black pepper powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup or sauce -1 tbsp
- Garlic cloves - 2
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tbsp
- Curry leaves
- Clean and cut baby corn into small circles. You can cut as long meager strips as well, yet I generally cut into slight circles.
- Cook in a pressure cooker with little water and salt for a whistle. Release the steam like taking out the whistle immediately after turning off the stove.
- In a dish, heat oil for 2 to 3 mins on low flame and add squashed garlic.
- Fry onion till straightforward. Add cooked baby corn, salt, ketchup, stew powder, pepper powder.
- Blend and mix in medium fire for 3 minutes.
- That's it baby corn stir fry is ready to serve.
- Serve it with rice.