You should try this tasty Raw Banana Bajji Recipe also called Balekai Bajji or Vazhakkai Bajji. Serve this Bajji as a break time snack alongside a hot cup of tea.
- Raw Banana - 1
- Besan(Gram Flour) -1/2 cup
- Salt as required
- Turmeric - 1/2 tbsp
- Red chili powder - 1/2 tbsp
- To start making the Raw Banana Bajji Recipe, strip the raw banana, cut down the middle on a level plane and afterward start to make cut horizontally like slices, like below image.
- Take a bowl and add gram flour, turmeric powder, red chili powder and salt.
- Mix all of them by adding water, like below image.
- Warmth oil in a skillet on medium flame.
- Coat the cut raw banana pieces in the gram flour bajji batter and let it into the oil and fry until brilliant golden colored in shading.
- After that take out bajji in a plate from oil skillet.
- Thats it tasty banana bajji is ready to serve.
- Serve it as tea time snack or serve it with chutey.