Prepare time: 1 hr Cook Time: 30 min Ready in: 1 hr 30 min
Bobbatlu is a well known Indian sweet arranged with Maida (generally useful flour) loaded down with pounded chana dal blended with jaggery. Bobbatlu as it is known in Telugu talking states has diverse names in various areas of India.
- 2 glasses Chana Dal
- 2 glasses Jaggery
- 2 cases Cardamom
- 1 glass All reason flour or maida
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 glass Oil or Ghee
- 1 sheet Aluminum thwart (discretionary)
Stuffing or Purnam
- Wash and douse chana dal for 2-3 hrs or medium-term.
- Add the doused chana dal to the weight cooker, add water just to the level of dal and cook for 5-6 shrieks.
- At the point when the weight goes off, evacuate the cover and crush the dal to make a fine glue. On the off chance that there is any water, deplete off the dal before squashing.
- Include two measures of jaggery.
- Continue mixing until the point that the jaggery melts and all the water vanishes. Include cardamom powder and turn off the fire.
- At the point when the dal is chilled off totally. In the event that you see any hints of dal at that point add dal to the blender and make a fine glue.
- Presently make lemon measure balls with the dal.
- Take a measure of universally handy flour or maida, include salt.
- Include required water and massage the flour to delicate mixture, include 2-3 tbsp of oil and keep aside.
- After 2-3 hrs, the mixture ought to have turned out to be delicate and smooth. If not simply punch the mixture with the wrist for 5mins or untill it turns into the delicate and smooth.
The most effective method to make Bobbattu or Puran Poli
- Take the equivalent measured batter and level on the aluminum thwart.
- Place the readied bundle of purnam or stuffing at the focal point of the straightened batter.
- Unite the edges so that the purnam or stuffing is totally secured with the batter.
- Remove the abundance batter anchoring the purnam.
- Pour 1/fourth tbsp of oil on the stuffed ball and move it circularly till it turns out to be thin. On the off chance that you need you can likewise move with roller stick.
- Warmth the container, include 1 tsp of oil or ghee and modify the thwart over the skillet and gradually pull the moved bobbattu on to the dish and thwart inverse way.
- Sear the bobbattu till it turns brilliant on medium fire and flip over.
At the point when the bobbattu turns brilliant on the two sides, exchange to plate and serve hot.