Generally, we all know that vankaya curry, pachadi but today we are going to show how to prepare vankaya perugu pachadi which is a different recipe and also delicious item. We can prepare this recipe with a few ingredients themselves. So, let's begin!!
- Brinjal or egg plant - 1
- Onion chopped - 1
- Chilies - 2
- Mustard seeds - 1 tbsp
- Chana dal - 1 tbsp
- Urad dal - 1/2 tbsp
- Red dried chilies - 2
- Hing pinch
- Turmeric - 1/4 tbsp
- Curry leaves
- Salt as required
- Curd - 1 cup
- Cut onion, curry leaves and brinjal.
- Take a dish and keep it on the stove, when the skillet warms pour oil.
- When the oil warms add mustard and cumin seeds once it begins pop add onions, curry leaves, add turmeric and salt, blend it well.
- Add ginger garlic glue. When the onion becomes earthy colored add brinjal, blend it well.
- Keep the stove in low fire. Close it with a top. Blend in the middle.
- Add stew powder and again blend, close it with a top, when it cooked, add coriander powder, again blend it, save the stove in low fire for 2 minutes. Let the Curry becomes cool.
- Take curd in a bowl, add water into it
- And add brinjal curry into it.
- Serve with rice.