Prepare time: 20 min
Cook: 2 hr 30 min
Ready in: 2 hr 50 min
- Maida(flour) - 400 grams ( 2 glass) + 100 grams dry Maida
- Crisp curd - 50 grams (1/4 cupकप)
- Heating pop - 1/4 tsp
- Sugar - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 2/3 tsp or add to taste
- Oil - 1/2 tbsp
- Ghee/margarine to make Naan
1) Channel Maida in any utensil and keep aside.
2) Make a little hole amidst the Maida with your hands. Presently put curd, heating pop, salt, sugar and oil in the pit and blend these legitimately with Maida utilizing your hands.
3) Put little measures of water at once in the blend and ply Maida. You can feel yourself when the worked mixture turns delicate and smooth. Cover the batter and keep it aside in a warm place for 2 hours enabling it to mature.
4) Make 10 break even with estimated bundles of the mixture.
5) Take one chunk of Maida, apply dry flour and move into a round circle(5 to 6 crawls in distance across). Spread margarine/Ghee on it uniformly. Overlay the moved Naan into half(forming a semi circle), of course apply spread/Ghee on this collapsed area. Presently twofold this crease as it takes the state of a triangle at that point apply dry flour to it. At that point plan by moving it like a parantha on every one of the 3 sides(thinly) and make them prepared.
6) Place this moved Naan in the Tandoor to cook. After one side turns dark colored flip the Naan over to the opposite side. Spread Naan is prepared. Take out Butter Naan on a plate and apply Ghee on it, Cut into 2 parts utilizing a Naan shaper. Set up all Naans in this equivalent way.
Serve hot Butter Naan with Dal Makahni, Arhar Dal or Shahi Paneer and eat.