Carrot Beans curry is a fast and simple recipe that is made with direct masalas at home. Keeping the masalas straightforward, draws out the genuine taste of the vegetables. Serve with pulkas or even join it with rice.
- Carrot (Gajjar) -200gms , cut into dices
- Green beans -300gms
- Onion -1
- Mustard seeds
- Salt as required
- Red dry chilly
- Turmeric powder
- Urad dal
- Keep Kadai and heat 4 tsp oil and splutter 1 tsp mustard, 1 tsp urad dal, 1 tsp chana dal, Curry leaves, and 2 dried red bean stew.
- Add ½ onion, 2 bean stew, and saute until onions shrink.
- Next, add 2 cups carrot, 2 cups of beans, ½ tsp turmeric, and 1 tsp salt.
- Saute it for 5 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup water and blend well.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked well yet hold their shape.
- Then add ½ cup coconut and blend well.
- Keep it for 5 mins and turn of the stove
- Serve the curry with rice or pulkas