- Sugar or honey (Optional)
- Lemon - 1/4 tbsp
- First peel off the pine apple and carrot and wash them with water.
- In case you are utilizing natural carrots, no need to peel them. If not, strip them. Cut peeled carrots & pineapple into huge pieces.
- Pour 3/4 cup water in a blender container . Add pineapple pieces.
- Add carrot pieces and squeeze lemon 1/4 tbsp.
- Mix all fixings in blender or blender until smooth puree.
- Take a strainer or cheesecloth (or muslin material) to strain it.
- Assemble all sides of cheesecloth and extract to get most extreme juice from the mash. New squeeze of pineapple and carrot is prepared, top off two glasses with it and serve right away.