Prepare time: 5 mins Cook Time: 2 mins Ready in: 7 mins
Nothing beats a smooth, thick chocolate shake close by a decent hamburger and French fries. However, you don't need to go to a cheap food joint to get an extraordinary milkshake. With just three fixings like milk, chocolate syrup, ice cream. our chocolate milkshake is an excellent treat, finished off with a pleasant whipped cream.
Whipping cream makes this chocolate milkshake smooth and as light as air. Sprinkle with chocolate syrup after you pour in the cream for a much more exciting chocolaty treat.
- Chocolate syrup
- Cream Milk
- Coco powder
- Vanilla ice cream
- Ice cubes
- Whipped Cream
- Take a blender and add milk in it.
- Add cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla ice cream blend it slightly
- And then add ice cubes in the blender, blend it until it convert into foamy texture.
- Keep it aside and take 1 spoon of chocolate syrup and design the sides of glass.
- Pour the milkshake in glass which we prepared before.
- At last, enhance with more whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream to serving chocolate milkshake.