Coconut milk pulao or coconut milk vegetable pulao is an exceptionally delightful and sweet-smelling one pot dish that is just stacked with veggies. This pulao is made in a basic strategy utilizing pressure cooker additionally without including numerous fixings yet is delectable as a result of the coconut milk. This pulao can be made even with chicken, or soya lumps or can be made with no veggies or meat as well. My mother makes this plain coconut pulao without veggies regularly during summers as the temperature is extremely high in dubai. For that plain coconut pulao we used to savor with some hot kurma or vegetable sauce.
- Cumin Seeds
- Cinnamon Stick
- Bay leaf
- Onion - 1
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Coconut Milk - 2 cups
- Basmati rice (Soaked for 20 min)
- Salt as required
- Coriander Leaves
- First, in a cooker heat 2 tbsp oil and saute 1 tsp cumin, 2 cases cardamom, 1 inch cinnamon stick, 4 cloves, ½ tsp fennel and 1 cove leaf.
- Add 12 cashews and meal to brilliant brown.
- Further add 1 onion, 1 tsp ginger garlic glue and saute until crude fragrance vanishes .
- Furthermore, add 1 carrot, 5 beans and 2 tbsp peas.
- Saute briefly without overcooking veggies.
- Presently add 2 cup coconut milk and blend well.
- Next, add 1 cup basmati rice and ½ tsp salt.
- Cover and strain cook for 2 whistles on medium fire.
- Then add 2 tbsp coriander leaves and blend well.
- At last, enjoy coconut milk pulao with biryani sauce.