Prepare time: 5 min Cook Time: 10 min Ready in: 15 min
curry leaves are famous flavors as well as they are loaded with a few medical advantages as well. Guarantee you take curry leaves in different structures for a great wellbeing. Regularly utilized as preparing, this leaf adds an uncommon flavor to each dish. Be that as it may, there is something else entirely to the unassuming curry leaf than basic flavor. Loaded with carbs, fiber, calcium, phosphorous, iron, and nutrients like nutrient C, nutrient A, nutrient B, nutrient E, curry leaves help your heart work better, battles contaminations, and can breathe life into your hair and skin with essentialness.
- Curry Leaves - 2 cups
- Urad Dal - 2 tbsp
- Chana dal - 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 tbsp
- Dried red chilly -1
- Coriander seeds -1 tbsp
- Oil-2 tbsp
- Asafoetida /Hing
- Tamarind soak in water
- Warmth 1 tbsp oil in a container. Once hot, add the hing and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the urad and chana dals and dish till the dals begin becoming light brown. Next, add the coriander seeds and red chilies. Saute till the dals become brilliant brown.
- Presently add the curry leaves and saute for two or three minutes till the leaves turn somewhat dry.
- Switch off the fire, add the tamarind to the broiled blend, and add the entire combination to cool down.
- Now add salt to it,Now add fried mustard seeds to the chutney.
- That's it curry leaves chutney is ready.