Dalgona coffee is a whipped, foamy chilled coffee drink made with moment coffee powder, sugar, water, and milk. Otherwise called "whipped coffee", "foamy coffee", or "cushioned coffee", dalgona coffee has two particular layers produced using whipped coffee cream spreading on top of chilled milk.
- Coffee Powder - 2 tbsp
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Boiling water - 2 tbsp
- Ice Cubes
- Take a bowl, and add sugar, coffee powder, a few drops of boiling water.
- Stir it with a spoon or batter to dissolve.
- Beat the paste until it converts into a creamy or foamy and thick texture like the below image.
- In meanwhile, take a glass and fill 3/4 of milk and add 3 to 4 ice cubes in it.
- Now take that whipped cream and spread it on top of the milk.
- Mix overwhelmingly through the milk and taste it or serve it.