Peda is a famous Indian sweet generally notable as Prasad. Rich and creamy palkova is a magnificently sweet fudge-like sugary treat frequently found in Indian shops and made generally with khoya (dried milk solids), sugar, nuts, and fragrant flavors.
- Full fat milk - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Ghee - 2 tbsp
- Milk Powder - 2 tbsp
- Cardamom Powder - 1/2 cup
- Silver Vark (optional)
- Dry fruits or nuts (optional)
- First, take a pan or Kadai.
- Presently add 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 cup sugar also.
- Blend ghee and all well.
- Now add 2 cups of milk powder and blend it well.
- Then, put the container on the flame and continue to blend.
- Presently cook it till it begins leaving the container.
- Now the blend is ready and simply apply oil on a cleaving ward and take it out.
- Presently apply ghee or oil and blend well with your hands and make it smooth.
- Presently you can make the blend like a ball and take it with the assistance of a moving spoon.
- Presently cut it with the assistance of a cutout.
- Presently you are prepared and you can apply a silver vark to it and it is totally optional.
- Wait for it for 1/2 hour or 1 hour to settle.
- Your flavorful Milk Peda is prepared Enjoy the delicious palkova.