Are you exhausted of getting ready bread sandwich and bread toast out of bread, here is an exceptionally famous and tasty Hyderabadi dessert Double roti ka meeta Double roti implies bread and meeta implies sweet, henceforth the name double ka meeta.
- Sugar- 1 cup
- Bread - 10 slices
- Milk - 3 cup
- Cardamom powder - 1/4 tbsp
- Oil or Ghee for frying
- Kesari color- 1 pinch
- Eliminate the edges of the bread, cut it corner to corner and air dry it (under the fan) with the goal that it doesn't absorb a lot of oil.
- Profound fry the bread in oil until brown on low blazes to keep the bread from getting scorched. Keep it to the side. Generally, it is a southern style in ghee yet I have utilized oil.
- Fry raisins, cashew nuts in ghee independently. Keep it to the side.
- Boil milk and add Kesari color to it.
- Take barely sufficient water to douse the sugar. Add cardamom powder and heat up the sugar water. Get ready sugar syrup. The sugar syrup is slender nor thick.
- Add the fried bread to the sugar syrup and cook for a couple of moments.
- Then, at that point add milk, stew, and cook revealed till it arrives at a semi-strong state. It ought not to be dry.
- Garnish with cashew nuts, pistachio, raisins, and toasted almonds.
- Enjoy it warm or cold as it tastes extraordinary both ways. I like to have it warm.