Grapes, which are plentiful in nutrient C, Vitamin A, K, and B-complex, gives insurance against viral and contagious contaminations, and its sugar-less newly crushed juice is getting this large number of advantages with negligible calories and zero cholesterol. In this bit by bit photograph formula, we have utilized dark seedless grapes yet you can utilize any kind of green, red, or dark grapes.
- Grapes - 2 cups
- Sugar - 1/2 tbsp
- Lemon juice
- Pick the grapes and take them into a large bowl. Fill it with water and let it soak for 5 minutes. Or rinse them under running cold water.
- Then add the grapes to the blender.
- Add sugar. You can skip the sugar if grapes are sweet enough.
- Add chilled water. Blend it till it gets smooth.
- Now strain it using the strainer. Discard the waste.
- add pinch of salt and stir.
- Squeeze fresh lemon or lime juice. and mix.
- You will see white foam on top. Skim the foam to get the clear juice.