Madatha kaja is a conventional sweet arranged in Andhra Pradesh. Mostly prepare happy time like deepavali and on a few events. The sweet is fresh outside and succulent inside . Do attempt this recipe sweet at home.
- All purpose flour / Maida / Wheat flour – 1 cup / మైదా
- Sugar - 1/2 cup / పంచదార.
- Water - 1 cup.
- Take a measure of All reason flour.
- Mix it with ghee and water and make a batter.
- Cover it and keep it a side for 15-20 min.
- Now make little balls out of the batter.
- Make each ball like thin chepathis.
- Now place 3 chepathis one on the other with in the middle of basen and move them.(As we roll a tangle)
- Cut the come in to 5 to 6 peices.
- Now press the roll again with finger or any question.
- Fry them untill they turn brilliant shading.
10.Prepare suger pakam ,ought to resemble gulabjamun pakam
11.put the browned kaja in to the pakam specifically.
Serve hot or chilly.