Majjiga Pulusu is typically called as perugu charu or majjiga charu or curd rasam which requires curd as the principle ingredients. It requires very less ingredients and which is very easy recipe.
- Curd - 2 or 3 cups
- Red chilies
- Mustard Seeds
- Cumin Seeds
- Curry leaves
- Chopped Onions
- Turmeric Powder
- Green Chilies
- Take a bowl and pour curd in it and add 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder and add salt as per requirement, mix them well and put it aside.
- Take a pan heat it add oil in it and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chilly and curry leaves lets popup after that add chopped green chilies and onions in it.
- Fry it for 5 mins and switch off the flame.
- Take that curd and pour in this tadka.
- Garnish with coriander and serve it with rice.