Prepare time: 10 min Cook Time: 30 min Ready in: 40 min
Kulfi is Indian ice cream. Easy and delicious. No ice cream machine required. The mango is a beautiful shade with lots of mango flavour and creamy texture.
- Condensed milk onewill (400 gms) sweet
- contemporary ripe mango puree 3/4 cup
- contemporary cream 1/2 cup (chilled) OR light whipping cream
- Cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
- Pistachios or almond
Methods for mago kulfi
- Place chilled cream in a very bowl and beat for four mts. Place in iceboxuntil use.
- In a bowl, add milk, mango puree and cardamom powder and beat for two mts until well combined. Add the overwhelmed chilled cream and blend well until combined.
- Fold within thewacky and pour the mixture into kulfi molds until 3/4th full. Seal the molds and freeze for a minimum of 5-6 hours.
- At the time of serving, place mildews beneathwater for a couple of seconds so it releases simply from the mold. Insert sticks into every kulfi and serve