Prepare time: 5 min Cook Time: 10 min Ready in: 15 min
Masala idli is delicious direction native to Southern a part ofAsian nation. This distinctive Indian snack is relished as breakfast and is one in every of the healthiest further as delicious alternatives to the cooked paranthas or differentsuch breakfast dishes a day.
- 8 left over idlis
- 2 slit inexperienced chilies
- 1 ginger grated
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 massive tomato, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, finely sliced
- 1/4 tsp turmeric pwd
- 1/2 tsp red chili pwd
- 1 tsp coriander pwd
- 1/2 tsp saunf/fennel seeds pwd
- pinch of garam masala pwd (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp juice optional
- 1 tbsp oil
Methods for Masala idli
- Heat oil during a preparation vessel, add the mustard seeds and allow them to splutter. Add the curry leaves and saute until a pleasant aroma emanates the room.
- Add the inexperienced chilies and ginger and saute for few secs.
- Add the sliced onions and saute on medium heat for 3-4 mts. Add turmeric pwd, red chili pwd, coriander pwd, saunf pwd and garam masala pwd. Mix well
- Add the sliced tomatoes and saute for five mts until oil separates. Add the broken idlis and blend. Saute for two mts. Add juice and blend. close up heat.
- Garnish with sliced coriander leaves. Serve warm.