Prepare time: 10 min Cook Time: 15 min Ready in: 25 min
- 2 Cups meal maker
- 1tbsp Turmeric Powder ( పసుపు )
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala ( గరం మసాలా )
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste ( అల్లం వెల్లులి పేస్ట్ )
- 1 tbsp Chill powder ( కారం )
- 1 small onion paste ( ఉల్లిపాయ )
- 1/2 Bowl sanaga pindi (శనగపిండి)
- 2 tbsp Rice flour ( వరి పిండి)
Take a bowl and put it on the stove. Pore 2 glasses of water into bowl and boil it.
After boiling of water add meal maker to the water boil meal maker up to 5 minutes.
After boiling of meal maker keep it aside 10 minutes.After that take another bowl,take boiled meal maker squeeze it and add to mixing bowl.
Add 1tbsp Turmeric Powder,1 tbsp Garam Masala,1 tbsp ginger garlic paste ,1 tbsp Chill powder, 1 small onion paste,1/2 Bowl sanaga pindi ,2 tbsp Rice flour, Salt to taste to the mixing bowl.
mix it well and do not add water.
Take a fry pan add oil into that after heating of oil add meal maker mixture into oil and fry it in medium flame.
crispy crispy meal maker pakodi is ready take a bowl and serve it. If you want you can apply Lemon on pokidi.it will give more taste.