Prepare time: 10 min Cook Time: 5 min Ready in: 15 min
the uthappam is well-done and serve heat. make sure to eat Oats Uthappam hot off the stove once its flavor is at its best
- Oats 1 cup
- Rice flour 1/3 cup
- preparation soda 1/4 tsp OR Eno Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
- For Topping:
- Carrot 1,
- Capsicum 1, small, finely sliced
- Onion 1,
- Ginger one 1/2 tsps, grated or finely sliced
Methods For oats utthappam
- Mix , oats powder, rice flour, salt, cumin seeds and blend. Add the soda and blend. Add water as needed to form a thick butter. Keep aside for quarter-hour.
- In a separate bowl, combine sliced onions, chilies, ginger, grated carrot, finely sliced pepper and coriander leaves. Keep aside.
- Heat in iron tawa (or non-stick), drop 2-3 drops of oil permit the tawa to heat up a small amount, for some seconds. cut back flame.
- Drizzle few drops of oil on the sting of the uthappam. Increase flame to medium, cook for some seconds.
- Top the uthappam with one 1/2 tbsps of the onion-vegetable mixture. On low to medium flame cook until the uthappam is gently tanned and virtually hard-boiled.
- Sprinkle podi and serve. Or serve the oats uthappam with a Indian relish or pickle of your alternative.