Prepare time: 5 min Cook Time: 5 min Ready in 10 min
Today I will share with you a Famous and Traditional South Indian Pala thalikalu or Thalikalu payasam. We make this on any bubbly or exceptional events. By and large, this pala thalikalu is offered as naivedyam or prasadam to master Ganesh on Ganesh Chaturthi. There are numerous varieties of making this pala thalikalu, today I will share with you a simple strategy in a basic cycle.The primary significant part in this formula are rice flour, milk and jaggery. In this formula, principally favor just hand crafted rice flour. This is extremely simple to make at home, when the rice flour is free at home we can make this formula under 30 minutes.
- Jaggery - 1 Cup
- Cardamom powder (Yalakalapodi) - 1tbsp
- Cashew nuts
- Wet rice flour
- Wash rice well in water and absorb water for 2 to 3 hours. Empty out all the water and spread the rice on a perfect material. Fan dry until there is no wet in rice.
- Presently by utilizing a mixie container pound it into fine powder and sifter the flour, separate coarse rice rava into another plate. (Here the coarse rice rava you can make it into undrallu or kudumulu or even you can settle on into fine powder of your decision).
- Hereby utilizing this rice flour I will get ready palathalikalu. you can store this rice flour or rice rava for up to a little while by refrigerating in a ziplock sack or in an impermeable holder.
- Warmth 2 tbsps of ghee in a nonstick dish on medium warmth, when the ghee is sufficiently hot, add cashews, pistachios and saute it well until light brilliant shading. At the point when the cashews are going to brilliant shading add raisins and saute it well until the raisins are puffed up or for few moments.
- Move the broiled nuts to another plate and into a similar dish add milk, sago, or saggubiyyam. Blend it once totally cover it and carry it to bubble as displayed in the video. Mix in between to forestall staying at the base. (Here rather than little sago or saggubiyyam, you can supplant with enormous saggubiyyam, yet you have absorbe 2 tbsp water for 30 minutes).
- In the interim, make the rice flour batter, for this first soften a tbsp of jaggery by adding 3 to 4 tbsps of high temp water or milk as displayed in the video. Strain it by utilizing a tea sifter. Put away. Into homemade rice flour, add preparing pop (here at whatever point the milk is joined with jaggery it will coagulate so to keep from sour I am utilizing heating pop), tsp ghee and blend it well totally and ensure there are no knots.
- Gradually add the softened jaggery water into rice flour blend and make it into delicate chapati mixture. (whenever required add some heated water). Here rather than dissolved jaggery, sugar can be supplanted as well. Smear some ghee and put away.
- On the opposite side, as displayed in the video milk begins to bubble and sago is going to straightforward. Presently turn the fire to as low as could be expected.
- Add rice flour batter into jantikalu form. at the point when you press the form, the mixture should come out effectively as displayed in the video. Presently press the jantikalu shape and drop it into milk in a roundabout movement for one time. Try not to put any spoon right away. Cover it and let it bubble for 2 minutes in any case the noodles may break.
- Following 2 minutes, gradually and tenderly blend it once else it won't hold its shape. Presently again press the jantikalu form and drop it into milk in a roundabout movement for the second time. Do it along these lines until the batter is finished and try to cook this on an exceptionally low fire.
- Presently cover this and cook for 10 to 15 minutes on a low fire. Here as displayed in the video, you can see the rice noodles are cooked well and whenever they are done will skim in milk. presently delicately blend it once totally and add sugar, cardamom powder, saffron strands(this is totally discretionary). blend it once and permit the sugar to soften totally.
- Mood killer the fire, sit tight briefly and add destroyed jaggery tenderly blend it well until the jaggery is very much consolidated. on the off chance that you feel jaggery is having any pollutions you can even add dissolved jaggery or rather than jaggery, sugar can be supplanted as well yet customarily we add jaggery.
- Here are conventional palathalikalu or thalikalu payasam is prepared at this point. Move this into a bowl and topping with simmered nuts. Offer this to god as naivedyam or prasadam to ruler Ganesh on Ganesh Chaturthi.