Panasapottu Curry is an Andhra style healthy side dish, this nourishment pressed Panasa Pottu Pappu Koora Recipe is basically, a dry sabzi made of Raw Jackfruit and Moong Dal. Serve it alongside steamed rice, Andhra Style Pappu Urumindi or Aava Pettina Majjiga Pulusu for a total Andhra style supper.
- Chopped Raw Jackfruit – 250gms
- Tamarind Deseeded – 10gms
- Ginger – Small Piece
- Green Chilies – 7 (Small)
- Fenugreek Seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Bengal Gram – 1tbsp
- Black Gram – 1tbsp
- Mustard Seeds – 1/2tb\\
- Cumin Seeds – 1/2tsp
- Curry Leaves – Few
- Salt to Taste
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4tsp
- Oil – 8 tbsp
- Bring slashed crude jackfruit into a bowl and add water. Wash the jackfruit. Take a microwave safe bowl and add washed crude jackfruit. Add 50ml water to the vegetable and spot that bowl in a microwave.
- Cover the bowl to some extent and boil on the high flame for 4 minutes. Mix once and again place the bowl in stove covering it to some degree. Cook the vegetable again on high flame for 4 minutes. Permit 3 minutes standing time prior to eliminating the bowl from stove.
- Cool the cooked jackfruit. Presently eliminate all the water from the cooked jackfruit by squeezing.
- Bring tamarind into a bowl and add 50ml water. Spot this bowl in stove and cook on high flame for 30 seconds. Cool the cooked tamarind and crush to a smooth glue.
- Take green chilies and ginger into a mixie container and crush them.
- Warmth a dish and add oil to it. At the point when oil is hot add fenugreek seeds, Bengal gram and dark gram. Fry till the seeds begin evolving shading.
- Then, at that point add mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Fry till the seeds splutter. Add curry leaves and ground green stew ginger glue. Fry well. Add turmeric powder and red stew powder.
- Blend all well and add cooked and water isolated jackfruit pieces. Add salt and blend all well. Fry the curry blending for few moments. Add tamarind concentrate and blend well. Cook the curry covering the search for gold minutes. In the mean time set up the mustard preparing.
- Break red stew into little pieces. Take the mustard seeds and red bean stew pieces into a mortar and pestle and pound. The add water gradually and granulate to a smooth surface. While granulating the mustard leaves a decent character.
- Open the cover of the dish and add the pre-arranged mustard to the curry. Blend well and cover the dish. Cook for 1 moment. Move the curry to a serving bowl and serve hot with plain rice.
The flavor of the curry relies upon numerous things like the size of the jackfruit pieces, measure of tamarind, and the surface to which the mustard is ground.
The jackfruit ought to be completely developed one. The size of the jackfruit pieces ought to be little.
Tamarind should adjust the kind of ground mustard (Aava Ghatu).
Mustard ought to be ground till you get its smell.
In Andhra Pradesh we get cleaved crude jackfruit in business sectors. For the people who are dwelling outside A.P. get the jackfruit and eliminate the external skin. Make sure to oil your palms and blade prior to cutting the jackfruit, as it will be tacky. Then, at that point slash the jackfruit with blade to wanted size. However, this is a troublesome undertaking as the jackfruit will be tacky and hard to cleave. To work on this interaction, cut the jackfruit into enormous pieces. Heat up these pieces till they are delicate—you can cook them in a pressure cooker. Then, at that point take the pieces and pound them or pulverize them in a mortar and pestle. Then, at that point continue as above and make the curry.