Peanut chikki is one of the famous Indian sweet recipes arranged with brown or tacky jaggery and simmered peanuts. It is an extremely simple chikki recipe produced using just 2 fixings. Chikkis is really standard for getting a charge out of desserts in practically all families.
- Peanuts - 1 cup
- Jaggery powder - 1/2 cup
- Ghee or oil for grease
- Cardamom powder 1/2 tbsp
- In a container, add 2 cups of nut and dry dish it on low fire for 2-3 minutes. Switch off the fire and eliminate the front of peanuts.
- Partition peanuts into 2 sections. The First 1 cup of peanuts break into pieces and the subsequent 2 cups of peanuts toil to a coarse powder.Presently in a container, add 2 tsp ghee and add 1 cup of jaggery.
- Continue to mix on medium fire till the jaggery liquefies totally.Heat up the jaggery syrup on low fire till the syrup turns polished and thickens.
- really take a look at the consistency, by dropping syrup into a bowl of water, it should frame a hardball. Cook syrup for 1 moment for its hazier shading.Switch off the gas, and add cardamom powder.
- Then, at that point, include peanuts and nut powder in various jaggery syrup.
- Mix well ensuring jaggery syrup covers well. Then, at that point, promptly pour the blend over spread paper or onto a steel plate lubed with ghee. be speedy else the blend turns hard and will be hard to set.
- Get together framing a square, and afterward roll chikki with a spoon.
- At the point when it's actually warm cut into pieces. Then, at that point, cool down chikki for something like 30 minutes.