Poha is a simple, delectable breakfast, well known in Maharashtra. Made with onions, potatoes, and preparing like chilies, squashed peanuts, lemon, and curry leaves make up a scrumptious and simple one-pot feast of Poha, particularly when you don't want to cook. It is an exceptionally light and reviving breakfast dish.
- Poha - 2 cups
- Mustard seeds
- Onions ( Finely Chopped)
- Red chilies
- Chili powder
- Coriander Leaves
- Lemon Juice
- Put poha in a colander and wash, not allowing it to drench too long in the water. Leave in the colander to empty out totally.
- Heat the oil and add the asafoetida, mustard seeds, curry leaves, and onions alongside entire red chilies.
- When onions are light brown, add potatoes, and pivot till they look a bit reflexive.
- Add the turmeric and sauté over low warmth till the potatoes are cooked through.
- Increase the warmth, add salt and poha and blend well. Saute till blended and warmed through.
- Shut off the warmth, and blend in the green chilies, lemon juice, and a big part of the coriander.
- Transfer on to a serving dish, embellish with the remainder of the coriander and lemon wedges and serve.