Prepare time: 10min Cook Time: 15 min Ready in: 25min
Try this easy and simple to form lunch/dinner instruction. This potato fry is extremely in style in South Asian country and is best served with rice or roti.
- Oil - one 1/2 Tbsp
- Curry leaves - one Sprig
- Potato - two Medium
- Salt - 1/4 tsp (Adjust as needed)
- Turmeric - an oversized pinch
- Coriander powder - 1/4 tsp
- Jeera powder - 1/8 tsp
- Red chili powder - 1/2 tsp
- First cut the potatoes into tiny cubes and rinse them atleast 2-3 times nicely with water. And keep them immersed in water till use.
- Now heat a pan with oil, add the curry leaves and potatoes once fully exhausting the water. Saute the potatoes in high - medium flame till they begin dynamic color to golden brown. It took American state regarding four minutes.
- Turn the flame to low - medium, add the salt and blend well till combined. Cook till the potatoes area unit soft and virtually (90%) done.
- Now flip the flame once more to high-medium, add all the powders (Turmeric, red chilli, coriander, jeera) and saute for concerning 2-3 minutes or till nice golden brown and crisp.
Serve hot as a aspect for curd rice or rasam rice or the other rice selection.