Prepare time: 2 min Cook Time: 18min Ready in: 20 min
Semiya payasam or vermicelli payasam is a delightful payasam formula made utilizing vermicelli in drain.
This formula is a significant famous formula in South India as a sweet dish and regularly made amid celebrations or amid specific events.
- 200 gm vermicelli
- 25 ml ghee
- 1.5 liter drain
- 100 gm sugar
- 100 gm cashew nuts
- 50 gm raisins
- 5 gm cardamom powder
- Heat the ghee and broil the vermicelli until a brilliant dark colored.
- Mix in the cashew nuts and the raisins.
- Add drain and bubble for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the sugar and blend till the sugar is disintegrated.
- Stir in the cardamom powder and serve hot or warm