Prepare time: 15 min Cook Time: 15 min Ready in: 30 min
Bendakay Fry Recipe is very simple & quick veg fry recipe which is made with ladies finger and this particular ladies finger fry is done south Indian style. And we also add peanuts to this recipe which adds some more taste to this recipe.
- Ladyfingers / బెండకాయల
- Oil / నూనె
- 20-25 Coriander seeds / ధనియాలు
- 2 teaspoons Cumin seeds / జీలకర్ర
- 1 teaspoon Salt to taste / ఉ ప్పు
- Dried red chillies / ఎండుమిర్చి 7-8
- Broiled peanuts peeled / ఉప్పు వేయించిన వేరుశెనగ 1/4 container
- Garlic / వెల్లుల్లి 5-6 cloves
- Salt / ఉ ప్పు
- Warmth oil in a non stick dish. In another non stick dish dry meal coriander seeds, cumin seeds.
- Add ladyfingers and salt to the oil in the dish and blend well. Cover and cook.
- Add red chillies to the broiling flavors and keep on simmering till fragrant.
- Move into a blender shake, include simmered peanuts and garlic and mix.
- Cook ladyfingers, mixing once in a while, till done. Include the masala and blend well.
- Serve hot.