So we continuously search for fast, simple yet healthy plans that our family can partake in together. This vegetable sandwich is one such supper and our beloved nowadays! I like utilizing Vegetables to make this basic, solid, and tasty Back to School recipe.
- Chili Powder
- Coriander Powder
- Jeera powder
- First, in an enormous kadai heat oil and fry onions.
- Further add onions, tomatoes. fry briefly till the veggies are half cooked at this point crunchy.
- Presently add hacked spinach and fry till they shrivel.
- Additionally add pepper, blended spices and salt. give a decent blend.
- Presently take 2 breads and on one spread pureed tomatoes and green chutney on the other.
- Additionally place the pre-arranged stuffing and spread consistently on the bread cut.
- Further, grind the cheddar over the stuffing.
- Cover with the other cut of bread and barbecue or toast on tawa.
- Spread margarine on both the external sides of bread to make sandwich more firm and brilliant.
- Moreover, close the griller and barbecue till the cheddar melts and bread become brilliant brown.
- Presently cut the bread into half and serve.
- At last, serve hot or pack for youngsters lunch box.